Call Now Today & Speak to an Expert
EEA residence card Permanent Residence, Tier 2,sponsorship visa,Prevention of illegal Working,Certificate of Sponsorship,Youth Mobility Scheme

UK Certificate of Sponsorship

UK Visa Advice

The Home Office operates an automated renewal of Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship annual allocations.

 Do you need help with a Certificate of Sponsorship?

Talk to one of our legal experts right now!

What are an employer’s duties?

If you hold a Tier 2 or Tier 5 sponsor licence, you are permitted to hire non-EEA nationals under either a restricted or unrestricted Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS).

A CoS is a unique reference number allowing the sponsored employee to make their visa application.

All Tier 2 unrestricted Certificate of Sponsorship allocations are subject to a fixed allocation period that runs from 6th April to 5th April the following year.

The number of restricted certificates available is capped each year. They are assigned on a monthly basis and employers must submit requests each month for the number of CoS required.

How we can help you.

As a team of immigration lawyers and former Home Office employees, we have an established reputation for advising on Certificates of Sponsorship.

We can provide clients with a complete employer sponsorship licence application package, with our team of UK immigration specialists well versed in all the document and evidentiary requirements that can be vital to a prompt and stress-free application.