Tier 2 Skilled Workers Visa
Tier 2 Skilled Workers Visa
We are experienced lawyers, who provide quality advice and assistance as well securing the best outcomes for our client.
Our Immigration lawyers are highly qualified and fully accredited. They have extensive knowledge of all Key Immigration legislation. All our caseworkers undergo regular accredited training to keep abreast of any changes, including Home Office policy, practice and procedures.
We are based in Birmingham, but travel throughout England, Wales and Scotland to assist our clients.
Immigration Law – Tier 2 Skilled Workers Visa & Applications
The Tier 2 Skilled Workers Visa category allows skilled workers to enter the UK to fill a job vacancy and on a long term basis. Examples include IT, accountancy, healthcare or teaching – however the occupation needs to be listed on the Tier 2 Occupation List or the Tier 2 Shortage Occupation List in order to qualify. You are also required to have a job offer and a Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship from an employer in the UK who also holds a valid Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence.
Unless the job vacancy is listed on the Tier 2 Shortage Occupation List, the position must first be offered to workers within the European Economic Area before they can be offered to non-EEA immigrants. This visa category is limited to 20,700 a year for job applicants outside of the UK.
The following documents are required as part of the application for a Tier 2 Skilled Workers Visa:
- Current passport or other travel documents
- A separate standard passport sized photograph
- Proof of being able to meet the maintenance funds requirements, such as bank statements, unless their Tier 2 sponsor can guarantee their maintenance with the UK Home Office. Only ‘A rated’ sponsors have this option.
- Proof that the applicant meets the Tier 2 English Language requirements, such as qualification equivalent to a bachelors degree or higher taught in English or English language test results.
- A clear tuberculosis (TB) test result letter, if the applicant is from one of the countries on the Home Office’s TB testing list
Why Choose Us For Your Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa Application?
This particular visa category can be extremely strict with roughly only 1,000 visa a year being granted. We highly recommend a professional consultation with us if you are considering applying for this visa route.
Our immigration lawyers are Industry leading we provide excellent client service from the backbone to Optimus’s services. We believe in surpassing our client’s expectations and project managing every step of the application process. We work efficiently and diligently ensuring that your application stands the best chance of being accepted. We handle every step of your application process saving you time, money and stress. We bill our cases on a fixed fee basis, so that you are aware from the outset the total cost of the application, with no hidden fees.
To arrange a consultation please call 0121 516 0288
or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org