Optimus Law is a specialist firm of immigration solicitors. We offer advice and assistance within UK domestic legislation and European law for visas to the UK and to extend your stay whilst you are in the UK.
Our team of Immigration experts can guide you through the Immigration journey by advising you of the best options available to you, assisting with the application process and representing you at the Immigration Tribunal.
Immigration Solicitors helping individuals
If you are planning to work, visit or study in the UK, we can help you to select the right route of entry which is relevant to your specific circumstances, and ensure that you meet the relevant visa requirements.
We manage the entire application process and provide representation to the Home Office on your behalf, to remove stress and risk of application errors or delays.
We understand that the outcome of the application means a lot to you and are aware there is a lot at stake for you. We fully appreciate that UKVI application processes can be complex and daunting. You want to avoid the risk of an application being delayed or worse, rejected – potentially losing your application fee and compounding an already stressful experience.
Our team is highly experienced with a combined experience of 30 years.
Whether you are an EEA national looking to safeguard your right to stay in the UK post-Brexit, or a non-EEA citizen wanting to invest in the UK, whether you have dependents or will be travelling alone – whatever your reason to enter or settle in the UK – we are highly experienced in all types of UKVI applications.
Our team of immigration solicitors are on hand to give you and your loved one’s peace of mind throughout the application process.
Our service is offered at a fixed fee at competitive rates
- One off advice
- Same day service/ Premium Service Applications
- Spouse, fiancé and partner applications to enter the UK and extend for settlement;
- Visit Visa applications – multiple entry, marriage visit and business visit
- Long Residence Application
- European Application – Family Permit, Residence Card and Permanent Residence
- Family Reunion Applications
- Asylum – Initial applications, appeal and fresh claims
- Human Rights Applications – Private and family life in the UK
- Administrative Review Application
Get Visa Advice:
What Our Clients Say
To arrange a consultation please call 0121 516 0288
or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org