To support our business clients we are able to provide the following additional Support Services:
- Business Plans
- Financial Forecasts
- Company incorporation and initial setup
- Assistance with opening bank accounts
- Registered Office facilities
- Bookkeeping and Accounts preparation
- Statutory Accounts
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Assistance with VAT and PAYE
- Work place pensions
For businesses seeking investment to set up in the UK, we collaborate with a number of Lenders and Venture Capitalists who may be able to assist HR Training on Immigration Requirements
In house training for HR professionals on the Immigration Requirements for Sponsorship License
The importance of remaining compliant under UK immigration law as an employer is not only important so as to avoid heavy fines that may be levied against you by the UK Border Agency but, non-compliance could also result in negative press impacting your business’s reputation amongst peers and customers, the threat of unannounced visits from the UK Border Agency, low staff morale and employment tribunal actions.
Why Businesses must comply with UK Immigration Law & Policy
The consequences of not doing so are likely to result in a combination of the following:
- Negative PR
- A loss of business reputation amongst peers and customers
- The threat of unannounced visits from the UK Border Agency
- Low staff morale
- Unfair dismal claims
- Civil penalties running into the thousands
- Removal from the Sponsorship Register
- Downgrading on Sponsorship Register
- Disciplinary problems
- Recruitment problems
- Services that our existing clients use are one or a combination of the following:
- Audits of personnel files to ensure compliance with law and policy.
- Audits of HR systems, procedures and documentation.
- Help with pre-registration preparation, registration and maintaining your sponsorship.
- Preparation for passing the UK Border Agency audit.
- Training HR people to become immigration experts.
- Telephone helpline and support.
- Preparation of applications and cases to be filed with the UK Border Agency or at embassies abroad.
- Representation against UK Border Agency offences.
- Compliance with procedures to recruit and process certificate of sponsorships under the Tier 2 criteria.
- Executive transfers to the UK.
- Transferring your staff to overseas jurisdictions.
- Being your contact and Level 1 User on the Sponsorship Management System.
In short, we will ensure your statutory compliance and you will have the peace of mind knowing we are experts.
To arrange a consultation please call 0121 516 0288 or email us on email@example.com